Sunday, January 25, 2015

Christmas is coming!!! Presents, presents, presents!!!

Snowy  white vanilla cake with Meringue Christmas trees 

 This amazing " fluffy " white cake  with Meringue pink Christmas trees I made  as  a present for my sister -in-law -Pamela and her husband Thomas . Thomas was just released from the hospital after surgery , so it was my way to say " We love you ! Get well.please!!"
Unfortunately we were so busy swallowing this cake that I forgot to take a picture how it looks like inside .. ,but I m  ensuring you ,its  very pretty light pink  ( the same color as Christmas trees on the top )  and very light melting vanilla  butter cream 
 I promise  next time when I make it , I ll take  more  photos!!!



 Here are some of my decorated Christmas cookies ! I made a looooooooooooooooot of those this year , more than 300 because I had to pack about 20 gift boxes with them and all other gifts-trinkets))))) I love them ! there are a few different flavours- Classic Butter cookies, Sugar cookies, Lemon cookies,, Ginger and Orange ones.
Also there were several red-bright cookies with Christmas trees , those ones were eatable ornaments !))
You can see them on photos of my Christmas tree  below !



 Again treats for my lovely son  Danil! He loooves my homemade waffles , so I decided to make these Chocolate Waffle cookies  using my waffle maker )) 
They re very light . about 3 inches size with coconut glaze and coconut flakes on the top ! I think it looks snowy , isnt it?)
 Here it is !! My Christmas tree ! This year I decided to decorate that in old -fashioned style- here you can see my Christmas ornaments I posted before- Ginger stars with surprise inside. woolen  sparkle hearts and stars ,eatable red bright cookies ..can not see my clay ornaments, but they are there !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment