Sunday, January 25, 2015

Christmas cards




Here some Christmas cards I made this year , but there were much more !) 

This Vintage style card I made one ESPECIALLY for my friend from Kansas - Shannon !!! My way to say " Thank you and I m glad you re my friend!". She is a very sweet girl , the owner of one of the cutest vintage store on Etsy.

Here is a link:

Check it out - if you like vintage items, you ll love it!

The other cards  I made for my friends, of course, my family members, for my church and Danil's teachers 





I made this basket for our children's pastor, Pastor Herb ! It was full of " Thank you " cards from all parents and was given to Pastor Herb after Christmas play" Christmas Carol  . My son, of course, took apart in this play))!!
My boy is Daniel Tarasov ( he s on a screen) and the first one in second row on the right ))))




No comments:

Post a Comment